COVID-19 - Reactive Repairs Service
- Due to current lockdown restrictions we are currently attending to emergency and urgent repairs only.
- Routine repairs will be logged and processed when restrictions ease.
We are dealing with a significant number of reported repairs so please be aware that our target response time for emergency repairs of 4 hours may be slightly longer than normal. Please contact us on 01786 841101 during working hours to report a repair. Our out of hours emergency numbers are as follows:
• Gas repairs (no heating or hot water) call Saltire on 0845 606 1555
• New tenants at Finlay Road and Duncan Drive, Claish Farm, Callander: to report out of hours emergencies please call :
Lovell on 0800 083 0850.
(When the office is closed during the day, for example for staff training events please call the Customer Service Team at Lovell on 0800 022 4026.)
When a repair is reported on this number tenants will be required to provide the following information:
- Name, address and contact phone number
- A description of the repair needed, in as much detail as possible
- Times when you are available to allow access to the property so that the work can be carried out.
All other emergency repairs please call the McDougall Group on 0800 975 1234.
When you report an emergency repair, we will need to ask you some screening questions to protect both you and our contractors before visits can be confirmed. Our Contractors will also ask you a series of questions before they enter your home.
We will advise tenants as soon as possible if there are any further changes to the repairs service. In the meantime, please consider whether your repair is an emergency before requesting a visit.
Annual Gas servicing is an essential service and we have a legal responsibility as your landlord to ensure this is carried out. We would be obliged if you could allow our Contractor Saltire, access when they contact you. If we can’t carry out this service within 12 months of your last service we will have no option but to consider capping your gas supply. Corgi have resumed their gas audit inspections and we appreciate your cooperation in allowing access for these visits also.